The Taproot Teacher Training for Waldorf homeschoolers takes place in just a few weeks, August 13-16. This year, we will be gathering at a beautiful, new location in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. (Yes, Ohio has a national park!)
As this is our 9th annual training, I was curious to find out from some veteran attendees what their top reasons were for coming to Taproot. Here is the list!
- Three days of workshops with presenters who are all experienced in teaching and working with Waldorf homeschoolers.
- Starting the day with singing as a group and taking home recordings of all of the songs.
- Practical advice and hands-on practice in planning your year.
- The confidence and know-how you need to begin where you are with this beautiful Waldorf method.
- Clear handouts on the main lesson curriculum, verses, child development, and the lively arts.
- A beautiful location, beautiful people and beautiful food -locally sourced and mostly organic. (Ok, so the location is new this year, but we’re really excited about it!)
- Much laughter and even some tears.
- Hands-on experience with all of the lively arts: singing and music, puppetry, painting and drawing, eurythmy, movement games, handwork, nature study, speech & drama.
And the top reason every single past-participant gives?
- Connection and Community! Immersion in a supportive community of Waldorf-homeschoolers. In the words of one past-participant: “The opportunity to connect with other Waldorf homeschoolers is priceless!”
We hope you’ll join us!
Find more details by clicking here: Taproot Teacher Training 2015.