These At Home with Waldorf webinars were recorded in 2016-2017 to help teach Waldorf concepts.
This year in 2018, I will be posting videos over on YouTube. Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Listening to Jean is like reading a really good book that only has the parts worth reading highlighted!
At Home with Waldorf Webinars
- “Waldorf 101 for Homeschoolers”
- “Simplicity Holidays”
- “Rhythm Reset (Before the Holidays)”
- “Inner Work: Developing Your Own Creative Practice“
- “What Are the Steps to Planning for Waldorf Homeschooling?”
- “Homeschooling Through High School”
- “Wrapping Up Your Waldorf Homeschooling Year”
- “What is Curriculum? (Hint: It’s Not Just Something You Buy)”
- “Waldorf Homeschooling with Multiple Ages”
- “Movement & Games for Homeschooling”
- “Discovering the Lively Arts”
- “Homeschooling Through the Holidays”
If you want support on your Waldorf homeschooling journey, join me for Plan It Out, a 3-week online group coaching program.